- What type of Insurance protection do you carry?Quality Care is Bonded, we carry Liability Insurance and Workmens Compensation Employee Insurance.
- How often do you invoice?Quality Care Services will invoice every two weeks. You write only two checks per month.
- What types of Insurance do you accept?We accept Private Pay, Long-Term Insurance, Medicaid, PHC, FC, and CBA.
- How do I know that I can Trust the help you send out?By being Licensed by the State, we are required to perform a criminal background check on each employee. We interview weekly to search for the best people to assist you with your needs.
- How many hours do I have to commit to before I get help?At Quality Care Services we are dedicated to providing care for whatever length of time you require. That means just one hour up to twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- How do we know that the Home Care Provider showed up at the correct time?We operate a computer-based time clock, so each employee has to call in from the client’s phone and that phone only or the computer alerts our main office which then makes follow-up calls to check on the situation. We also have Field supervisors and Licensed LVNs that make unannounced in-home visits to assure that the home health plan prescribed is being followed.
- What types of services do you offer?Quality Care has an array of services and we can develop a plan of care according to your individual needs and requirements.
- What if the person assigned just doesn’t fulfill my requirements?We are committed to working with you to find the right person to assist you with your needs, and we will change caregivers at your request.